Thursday, October 7, 2010

“Put it on the list!”


My family members are always saying things like “We’re almost out of milk,” and I usually respond with “Put it on the list.” A list of some sort is a fixture on our kitchen counter. It seems no sooner do I run errands and get to throw away a list that we have a new list starting.


Sometimes I think we’re so preoccupied with the busywork detail kind of stuff on our day to day list, we miss the big picture. So today I decided to write my own “Bucket” list. It’s sort of my husband’s, too, since our lives are so intertwined. I figure writing these goals down will make them seem more tangible and less like dreams. One of the things toward the top of my list will be no surprise to you. It's to become published, and not just once, but again and again.


“Great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next!”

Michael E. Gerber, The E Myth

No comments:

Post a Comment